- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE BOARD
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ACE Construction Authority Board of Directors
The San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments (SGVCOG), a joint powers authority comprised of 31 cities and Los Angeles County, created the Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority to provide direction and oversight of the ACE Project. The ACE Board has all the management and contract approval authority necessary to oversee the day-to-day implementation of the ACE Project. The ACE Board of Directors is comprised of 7 members of the SGVCOG Governing Board, one appointed by the SGVCOG, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors appoints one, and five are SGVCOG members from the cities that have major construction projects along the ACE corridor.
©2017 Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.