- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Career Opportunities
- Officers and Staff
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE COMMITTEE
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- NEWS & MEDIA
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ACE Business Support Program
Program:The ACE Project has created a Business Support Program to assist businesses during project construction. ACE voluntarily provides signage, advertising and other support to eligible businesses that choose to participate in this “good neighbor” program. The services are administered through the ACE Community Outreach program.
EligibilityBusinesses in the immediate proximity to construction activities or affected by longterm street and lane closures during the construction of major grade separation projects. Eligibility is determined following an initial outreach interview.
ServicesACE may offer participating businesses the following services:
1. Business Support Program outreach interviews and periodic monitoring.
2. Distribution of construction notices.
3. Advertising placed in direct mail circulars, including multilingual placements where appropriate.
4. Directional signage indicating access points or informing customers that businesses remain open during construction.
5. Maps with directions and detours to hand out to business customers.
Program InformationFor more information about the ACE project, please call the Project Helpline at 1-888-ACE-1426 or visit the project website at www.theaceproject.org to send an email inquiry.
©2018 ACE Project. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.