- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Career Opportunities
- Officers and Staff
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE COMMITTEE
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- NEWS & MEDIA
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ACE DBE Program
The Capital Projects and Construction Committee of the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments receives federal financial assistance from United States Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and as a condition of receiving this assistance, the Capital Projects and Construction Committee complies with Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 26. It is the policy of the Capital Projects and Construction Committee to ensure that certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms (as defined in 49 CFR Part 26) have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in U.S. DOT-assisted contracts.
The Capital Projects and Construction Committee, as a subrecipient of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) funds through the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and in conformance with Title 49 CFR., Part 26 and directives and guidance issued by Caltrans, dated June 29, 2012, is required to implement the "New Race-Conscious DBE Program", which requires the establishment of contract DBE goals for all federally-assisted projects to include all DBE groups (i.e. African Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Native Americans, Women, Hispanic Americans, Subcontinent Asian Americans, and any other groups whose members are certified as socially and economically disadvantaged).
- To access the California Unified Certification Program (CUCP), Caltrans DBE database, please visit the Caltrans, Civil Rights, Office of Business & Economic Opportunity website: www.dot.ca.gov/hq/bep/find_certified.htm.
- For further information on the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the following website: www.dot.ca.gov/hq/bep/ucp.htm.
- For information on how to become DBE certified and to obtain a DBE application, please visit the following website: www.dot.ca.gov/obeo/index.html.
- For DBE certification assistance contact the Caltrans Office of Business & Economic Opportunity Certification Unit at (916) 324-1700 or via email DBE.Certification@dot.ca.gov.
- For technical assistance regarding bonding, exploratory funding, financial packaging, Contract Negotiations, rebranding and market identification, etc., please contact the California Small Business Development Center (CA SBDC) Los Angeles Network by visiting the following website: www.smallbizla.org. Select the "Locations" tab and enter your zip code for a listing of nearby SBDC's.
- For assistance with electronic media business development due to emerging technology, please participate in the many workshops, webinars, and one-to-one counseling offered through SCORE by visiting their website at www.score.org.
- " The Capital Projects and Construction Committee encourages the participation of Small Business on Caltrans professional architectural and engineering (A & E) contracts through the District 7, 8 and 12 Calmentor - Mentor Protégé Program, which was created from a partnership between Caltrans and the private consulting industry to promote and increase participation of Small Business. For more information please visit: www.dot.ca.gov/dist07/resources/calmentor.
The Capital Projects and Construction Committee continues to strongly encourage the participation of all DBE firms and Small Businesses on ACE Construction Authority's DOT-assisted contracts. For additional information, please contact Cecilia Cardenas, Contracts Manager at (626) 962-9292.
©2018 ACE Project. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.