About the Business Support Program
The Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority (ACE) has created a Business Support Program to assist businesses during project construction. ACE voluntarily provides signage, advertising and other support to eligible businesses that choose to participate in this “good neighbor” program. The services are administered through the ACE Community Outreach program.
Businesses in the immediate proximity to construction activities or affected by long-term street and lane closures during the construction of major grade separation projects. Eligibility is determined following an initial outreach interview.
ACE may offer participating businesses the following services:
1. Business Support Program outreach interviews and periodic monitoring.
2. Distribution of construction notices.
3. Advertising placed in direct mail circulars, including multilingual placements where appropriate.
4. Directional signage indicating access points or informing customers that businesses remain open during construction.
5. Maps with directions and detours to hand out to business customers.
For more information about the ACE Business Support Program, please call the Project Helpline at (888) ACE-1426.